Online 48-Hour Broker Pre-Examination Course
To qualify for a broker license in Missouri, you must first be actively licensed as a salesperson under a broker for a minimum of 24 of the immediately preceding 30 months. Then you must successfully complete an approved broker pre-examination course and pass the AMP broker prelicense test.
MO Broker Pre-Examination Course Online for
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL! ONLY $165!!
NOTE: To view the course demo, you will need the username and password. The username is demo2 and the password is Demo-1234. Be sure to use all lower-case letters for the username and to capitalize the D in the password.
Don't let your ability to work be at the mercy of someone else any longer! Get your Missouri Broker's license NOW!! All that is necessary is...
- Be actively licensed under a MO broker as a salesperson for a minimum of 24 consecutive months;
- Complete an approved 48-hour MO Broker Pre-Examination course;
- Pass the AMP MO real estate broker prelicense test and
- Apply for a broker's license.
- RISK FREE One Week (7-day) Free Trial! Register and pay for the course and, if for any reason, you decide not to complete it, contact us and cancel the course within the first seven (7) days from the date you registered and we will issue you a full refund. This option is not available if you have taken the online final examination for the course. After the first 7 days, no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
- Your enrollment is good for ONE YEAR (12 months) from the date you start the course.
- We have over 30 years of experience successfully educating Missouri real estate licensees!
- This is our own course—we created it and designed it from our proven, successful classroom broker course materials.
- You get nearly 1,000 state and national practice test questions!
- You get a glossary of terms with over 500 real estate terms and complete definitions!
- You get 25 interactive lessons you can take at your convenience!
- You choose where you start and how much time you spend in each topic. We do not require that you complete the course in a specific order or that you spend a specific amount of time in any given subject. You are a professional and should be able to decide which subjects require more of your time and which ones you know well enough to spend less time studying.
- Access to our school administrator to answer your real estate questions during normal business hours.
To receive a Certificate of Completion for the course you must...
- Complete each lesson in each topic.
- Take each quiz in each topic.
- Pass the final examination with a score of 75% or better on each portion.
- Contact the school for your Certificate of Satisfactory Completion.
Refunds. Refunds will ONLY be issued if you cancel your course within the first week (7 days) from the date you register and pay for it.