PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE
Information We Gather: Our website gathers information about the pages you visit and we use tracking cookies to help us detemine which information and pages were of interest to you. If you sign up for a course, we have you provide your full legal name, home address, email address and telephone number. If you are currently licensed as a real estate salesperson or broker in Missouri, we also ask for your real estate license number.
What We Do With the Information: We share your name, license number (if applicable) and contact information only with the Missouri Real Estate Commission ("MREC") as needed to report your course completions and with other legal bodies as necessary in response only to valid orders of the court or subpoenas. We DO NOT share your information with any other companies or websites. Your information is stored for four (4) years from the date of course completion in a locking file cabinet and on electronic media that is not accessible to anyone but the owner(s) and employees of Professional School of Real Estate. After that period, all records are permanently destroyed.
Correctly Answer the Question Below and Receive a Discount on Any of Our CE as Follows:
- $20 off our regular rate for all 12 hours of classroom continuing education when taken in 2 consecutive days OR
- $5 off our regular rate for ONE classroom CE course OR
- One FREE online CE course when you enroll in and pay for 4 online courses (that's 4 online CE courses for the price of 3)! OR
- One FREE Zoom CE course when you enroll in and pay for 4 Zoom courrses (that's 4 Zoom CE courses for the price of 3)!
Salesperson Suzie’s buyer refuses to sign a buyer agency agreement. Suzie tells the buyer that she can sign one later. Finally, the buyer decides to make an offer on a home listed with Suzie under a seller-agency listing. What is Suzie’s brokerage relationship?
That is the CORRECT answer! Congratulations! Click on your choice below to register for the CE and receive ONE of the following:
- $20 off our regular rate for all 12 hours of classroom CE taken in two (2) consecutive days OR
- $5 off our regular rate for ONE 3-hour classroom CE course of your choice
- One FREE Zoom CE course when you sign up for four (4 courses for the price of 3!)
- One FREE 3-hour online CE course when you sign up for all 12 hours (4 online courses for the price of 3!)
Every day we get at least one phone call from a Missouri licensee informing us that they need the REALTOR® Code of Ethics training to renew their membership in their local Board or Association in January and asking if we are offering the COE training as part of our real estate continuing education this year. So, here is what you need to know if you are a REALTOR®:
- Beginning with the January 1, 2019 REALTOR® membership renewals, at least 2.5 hours in a course on the Code of Ethics that complies with the curriculum specified by the National Association of REALTORS® must be completed as a condition of membership renewal EVERY THREE (3) YEARS. So, the next time the requirement must be met is for the January 1, 2022 membership renewal.
- You probably took the required course to renew your Missouri real estate license last year. The MREC required that the Core course for 2020 license renewals be on ethics. Most Missouri approved schools included a 3-hour course on the REALTOR® Code of Ethics as their core course during the 2019-2020 license period. So, if you renewed your license last year, you probably took the required course and just need to provide your local Board or MAR with a copy of your CE completion certificate along with your NRDS number.
- The schools don't know your NRDS # or your Board affiliation, so, unless the course was delivered as part of a Board function, it is up to you to make sure your Board received a copy of your completion certificate.
- If you are a new licensee, you can take the required COE course online for free through https://nar.realtor. This course is not approved by the MREC for continuing education credit, but you may submit it to the MREC with a request for approval and a $10 fee, so long as it is submitted not less that 90 days prior to expiration of your license.